Orleans Technical College offers job training to assist people throughout the Greater Philadelphia area in obtaining the skills they need to begin careers in the fast growing health care field.
- Skills training and career preparation for entry-level positions as a Patient Services Representative, an administrative position within hospitals, doctors and medical offices
- Personal support including advising, tutoring, and referrals to appropriate resources for assistance with barriers to completion
- Comprehensive externship and job placement assistance
- Résumé and job interview preparation
- Continuing job search services as a resource to help graduates with job replacement and advancement as needed
Must have a high school diploma or GED and meet minimum score requirements on admissions assessment tests in reading and math.
Tuition/book and supply fees. Financial aid available for those who qualify; Orleans is approved for veterans’ education benefits; contact the school for more information.
2770 Red Lion Road
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
9 am - 7 pm
9 am - 5 pm
9 am - 1 pm