Through PA CareerLink®, JEVS Human Services provides comprehensive services for both jobseekers and employers – providing skills and assistance to those seeking work while matching prescreened, qualified candidates to the area’s occupational workforce.
- Job search, placement, and retention assistance and support
- Consistent one-on-one case management and facilitation of services by a trained employment advisor
- Career interest assessment as well as individualized employment development plans
- Computer access/on-line resources
- Referrals to education, literacy services and training opportunities
- Identification of obstacles and/or disabilities through comprehensive assessment
- Faxing and copying services
- Core, intensive and training services for employers, including management of recruitment process
- Must be age 17 and out of school or older.
Jobseekers and employers are encouraged to enroll on-line at www.jobgateway.pa.gov or by visiting PA CareerLink® Suburban Station at the location listed below.
Additional Languages Spoken
There is no cost for these services.
1617 John F. Kennedy Boulevard 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Photo ID is required
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm Enroll anytime at www.jobgateway.pa.gov.