Career Strategies combines expert guidance and proven strategies with personal attention to help each client achieve his or her career goals. Our wide range of Career Management Services may be tailored to meet an individual's specific objectives, requirements and budget.
NOTE: Effective Monday, August 15, 2016, Career Strategies will be moving its downtown location to the Jewish Community Services Building, 2100 Arch Street, 4th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103. Office hours and contact information will remain the same; locations in Northeast Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey will remain unchanged.
To view all upcoming events or to register for select events and workshops, click here.
- One-on-one career consulting
- Workshops on networking, changing careers, the usage of social media in a job search, etc.
- Assessment to identify skills, natural aptitudes, personality preferences, interests, work and leadership styles, and career priorities
- Job search and placement assistance
- Computer training
- Résumé and job interview preparation
- Advice on salary negotiations
Services are for age 18 or older, and for all occupations and industries.
There is a fee for services; cost may be based on a sliding scale, if applicable.
Center City (NEW as of Aug. 15, 2016):
2100 Arch Street, 4th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Southern New Jersey:
1301 Springdale Road, Suite 150
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
2770 Red Lion Road
Philadelphia, PA 19114
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Evening appointments available by special arrangement.