hireAbility offers an empowering, customized employment program to assist individuals of all skill levels and experiences living with an intellectual disability, mental illness, or physical disability or chronic disease by preparing them for competitive integrated employment.
- Customized assessments, including situational assessments and vocational evaluations to learn skills and strengths and how to apply them to an individual’s area of interest
- Individualized review and discussion of assessment to identify right career track
- Job development and coaching
- Assistance provided every step of the way from a personal Community Employment Specialist
- Job readiness, identifying and searching for jobs, and interviewing skills
- Making the right match between the employer’s needs and the candidate’s abilities
- On-the-job coaching
Individuals age 18 or older living with a physical, intellectual, or mental health disability, or a chronic condition.
No cost to those who qualify.
Camden County College
P.O. Box 200
Blackwood, NJ 08012
Monday - Friday
8 am - 4 pm
TEL: 856.374.4921 (NJ)